Shyndigz Cakes is committed to its vision, which is to provide a sweet experience to every client and walk-in customer. They always remember their purpose: everyone who eats and orders cakes will create a sugary retreat and heartfelt memories. With these purposes and visions, people love their dedication to giving their customers an extraordinary experience and a delectable taste of cakes in every bite. Shyndigz Cakes’ designers and employees always make sure the quality is high and that they will meet every customer’s expectations for their bakery and cafe. If you are looking for a high-quality, delectable cake for every occasion, Shyndigz Cakes would be the perfect bakery for your needs.
The Shyndigz Cakes Prices
Variety Of Cakes
When you visit or celebrate any special occasion, they have a list of delectable and flavorful cakes that you must try.
- Spotted Cow Cake: a chocolate cake layer with cream cheese icing; you can request gluten-free.
- Strawberry Lemon Cake: a vanilla cake with lemon cream cheese icing, fresh lemon, and strawberries between the layers
- Blackberry lime cake: vanilla cake, lime cream cheese icing, fresh lime juice, and fresh blackberries between the layers
- Ultimate Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake, chocolate buttercream, chocolate mousse, and chocolate ganache between the layers
- Raspberry Blackout Cake: Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream around the outside, fresh raspberries, and cream cheese between the layers
- Oreo Cake: Chocolate cake, chocolate buttercream, filled with crushed Oreos and cream cheese icing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: Chocolate Cake, peanut butter chocolate, buttercream, and PB mousse between the layers
- Shyndigz Velvet: Shyndigz take on Red Velvet Cake
- German Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake, chocolate buttercream, and coconut pecan filling
- Shyndigz Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream icing
- Fresh Fruit Cake: Vanilla cake, cream cheese icing, and fresh seasonal fruit
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing, caramel sauce, and sea salt, This is one of the crowd’s favorite cakes.
Select and enjoy the delectable, mouthwatering taste of Shyndigz Cakes.
About Shyndigz Cakes
Nicole and Bryon Jessee, a married couple, founded the business in June 2010. They were motivated by the success of programs like Ace of Cakes on the Food Network and Cake Boss on TLC. All the inspiration they required to launch their own cake company came from observing how people were captivated by beautiful and creative cakes. With their passion for creating one-of-a-kind cakes, they achieve success and become one of the most famous cakes in town.
Where And How To Order?
Shyndigz Cakes have social media accounts because everyone uses social media nowadays. You can visit their Facebook and Instagram accounts for more details. And if you happen to stop by 1903 W. Cary St., Richmond, VA 23220, USA. The Shyndigz Cakes store is located at this address. If you haven’t received a response from them on Facebook or Instagram, you can email them at email@example.com or call them at 804-938-3449.
Tuesday 9 AM – 9:30 PM
Wednesday 9 AM – 9:30 PM
Thursday 9 AM – 9:30 PM
Friday 9 AM – 9:30 PM
Saturday 9 AM – 9:30 PM
Sunday 9 AM – 9:30 PM
If you want to try something flavorful, you can tell by looking at the cake that it is a delectable piece. You can never go wrong by trying the mouthwatering cakes of Shyndigz; aside from the fact that they serve the best cake in town, the price is worth every penny. And if you are thinking of a beautiful centerpiece for your special event, Shyndigz cakes are a must-try, and you can rest assured that your guests will love the cake.
If you’ve experienced the mouthwatering cakes of Shyndigz, how was your experience? For more cake ideas you want to try, visit Cold Stone Creamery Cakes.
Leave a Reply