Best known for their friend chicken, KFC has a rather underrated selection of ice cream and cakes! What better way to finish of a great meal at KFC than indulging a sweet tooth and opting for one of these tasty desserts as well?
[table id=110 /][table id=111 /]
KFC Ice Cream and Cake Prices
KFC ice cream is commonly referred to as a Kream Ball. A combination of ice cream and various mix-ins, you can purchase one for just $2.99! Should you be buying a meal as well, then you can save yourself a few extra pennies by adding a Kream Ball, which lowers the price to $2.49.
Cakes from KFC are similarly priced. For example, you can enjoy a chocolate chip cake for $4.49. Rates get better for other KFC cakes such as the mini lemon cake which is just $1.59!
Canadian KFC also have a cake of their own with the strawberry shortcake. This comes with an equally cheap price, costing only $1.99.
KFC Ice Cream Flavors
KFC ice cream selection comes with three flavors. Each one is made up of soft serve dairy cream with additional mix-ins, all of which is encased in a handy globe-shaped container.
- Caramel Fudge – Vanilla ice cream with pieces of ginger snaps and a drizzle of caramel sauce
- Chocolate Hazelnut – Vanilla ice cream with pieces of brownie and a drizzle of chocolate hazelnut sauce
- Strawberry Shortcake – Vanilla ice cream with pieces of strawberry shortcake and a drizzle of strawberry sauce
KFC Cake Flavors
KFC cakes are subject to location, with Canada and the United States each having their own offerings.
- Chocolate Chip Cake (US Only) – A rich, moist chocolate Bundt cake with drizzle of icing on top, can serve up to six
- Lemon Cake – A rich, moist lemon Bundt cake with a drizzle of icing on top, can serve up to six
- Strawberry Cheesecake (Canada only) – A creamy cheesecake with a cookie base and genuine strawberry drizzle, comes in a single serving.
KFC doesn’t just offer ice cream and cake as their dessert specialties, as you can find another popular dessert item on their menu – cookies.
KFC cookies are available at participating locations only, which are more often than not exclusive to the United States. Freshly baked at each restaurant daily, KFC cookies are a classic dessert that combine well with ice cream and cake should you want a truly decadent dessert!
The only current flavor of KFC is the quintessential chocolate chip! These come available in portions of three or twelve.