The original Cheesecake Factory Dessert started as a sandwich and salad shop, which also included baked goods, featuring, of course cheesecake. Until early 1990 the Cheesecake Factory only operated locations within California, and that all changed when they opened the very first location outside of California, in Washington, DC. Today, the Cheesecake Factory operates 185 locations in several states and internationally. This includes 8 locations in the Middle East with Dubai, Lebanon, and also in Kuwait.
The Cheesecake Factory expanded its menu options over the years to include a wider range of foods beyond the sandwich and salad selections. Unfortunately, they were hit hard by tons of criticism over the high-calorie and high-fat content of their menu options. They also had a lack of low-calorie choices to counterbalance the high-calorie entrees.
The Cheesecake Factory continues to feature its namesake dessert, which has brought it such notoriety. One of the best of the best cheesecake flavors it has on its menu has to be the one that was made for a very special occasion; the 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake. This amazing combination of luscious chocolate cake, the creamiest of creamy cheesecake, and more delicious chocolate is absolutely crazy good.
Enough people fell in love with it that soon you could find a number of recipes posted on the Internet for a similar-tasting cheesecake. Below is an example of one of those recipes:
30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Factory Dessert Ingredients
- 1 ¾ cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 4 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips and bits
- 7 large eggs
Chocolate Glaze Ingredients
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 (12-ounce) package of semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Factory Dessert Preparation
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350°Grease and flour a pair of 9-inch springform pansPlace chocolate squares in a microwave-safe pan and heat on medium for 1 ½ min. (stir every 30 seconds)
- In a small bowl, beat the butter and 2 cups of sugar with an electric mixer at a medium setting until light and fluffy.
- Fold in 1 egg at a time and beat with a mixer in between each.
- Add previously melted chocolate and beat until well blended.
- Next, add flour to the mixture and beat on low until well blended.
- After that, add 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Then, add 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Pour even amounts of mixture into each pan.
- After that, in a separate bowl, add cream cheese and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add 1 ¾ cup sugar and beat until blended.
- Then, add the 7 eggs one at a time and beat in between each.
- Stir in 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the chocolate mixture in each pan.
- Put in oven and bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes and remove – cool on a rack.
- Cover the top of one of the cooled cheesecakes with the chocolate glaze.
- Carefully remove the sides of both cheesecakes.
- Place the untopped cheesecake on top of the glazed one.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Then, remove and spread the remaining chocolate glaze to the outside of the cheesecake.
- Decorate the outside with chocolate bits and pieces.
- Lastly, drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Additionally, if you want more information on Cheesecake Factory, visit their official website here. If you want more cake options, you also can try Cold Stone Cakes.
Leave a Reply